What is a McCoy's Gift Card?
A McCoy's Gift Card is a plastic, rechargeable, variable-amount card that can be used to purchase merchandise at any McCoy's Building Supply location. To add funds/recharge your McCoy's Gift Card, please see a cashier at any McCoy's Building Supply location. Please note: Physical Gift Card MUST be present at time of purchase. You can also purchase gift cards online at: mccoys.com/gift-cards
Are there any non-usage fees associated with a McCoy’s Gift Card? Do McCoy’s Gift Cards expire?
No. There are no non-usage fees and McCoy's gift cards never expire.
Can I buy a McCoy's Gift Card and have it sent to someone else?
Yes! We can ship your McCoy's Gift Card purchase to anyone with a valid street address in the United States. We cannot ship to PO Boxes and we cannot ship McCoy's Gift Cards outside of the U.S.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. We cannot accept online payments for gift cards with a McCoy's Consumer Credit Card at this time.
What is the shipping time?
Shipping time will vary depending on the method of shipping you choose. The standard shipping option is done through the U.S. Postal Office, takes 2-5 business days and is free to you. The priority shipping option is also done through the U.S Postal Office, takes 2-3 days and costs $7.25.
Please note:Orders received between Friday 12 noon Central Time and Monday 8:00 am Central Time will be shipped on Monday. Additionally, shipping may be delayed during the following holidays: Fourth of July, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
If I give my credit card information online is it safe?
Safety is a top priority for us. When you place an order through our site your information, including your credit card number, is transmitted to our secure server. You can safely enter your entire credit card number via our secure server, which encrypts all submitted information. Our secure server software (SSL) is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions.
McCoy's Building Supply respects the privacy of our customers. We will not sell or otherwise provide any of our customers' personal information to any outside entity under any circumstances without your prior authorization. Click here for more information.
Are the McCoy’s Gift Card and McCoy’s Supply Card* the same thing?
Yes! The cards are one and the same.
*Beginning January 1, 2015 McCoy's Supply Cards will not expire or have any fees charged, but fees deducted prior to 2015 will not be reimbursed.
Terms and Conditions
- Activation Required, no value until activated by cashier.
- Gift Cards may be used to purchase merchandise at any McCoy's Building Supply retail location.
- Please note: Physical Gift Card MUST be present at time of purchase.
- Gift Cards have no implied warranties and are not credit cards.
- Gift Cards are not returnable and may not be redeemed for cash unless (a) there have been no transactions to use funds originally placed on the Gift Card and the return is made in full by the same original payment method and tender type as the original transaction or (b) the amount remaining on the Gift Card is less than $2.50.
- Gift Cards cannot be applied as payment to your in-house credit or McCoy's credit card accounts.
- Gift Card balance can be obtained by calling 1-877-542-8986, option 3.
- Gift Cards can be reloaded or have additional funds added to the card at any McCoy's Building Supply location. This transaction cannot be completed online.
- When you make a purchase with your Gift Card, your receipt will show the remaining balance.
- McCoy's Building Supply is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged Gift Cards. If the customer has their original receipt or Gift Card number, McCoy's Building Supply can issue a replacement card. Lost, stolen, or damaged cards will only be replaced with proof of purchase and only for the value shown on McCoy's internal records.
- Gift Cards have no fees and will never expire.
- Gift Cards may be shipped to valid street addresses within the United States. We do not ship Gift Cards to post office boxes or to addresses outside of the United States.
- Gift Cards purchased in-store may have a purchase amount up to $1,500 (with no minimum) in increments of $1. Gift Cards purchased online may have a purchase amount between $10 and $1,500 in increments of $1.
- No business or individual may purchase multiple Gift Cards worth more than $9,000 in any single business day.
- Use of this card constitutes agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
To check your Gift Card balance, please call 1-877-542-8986, option 3.
Can gift cards be used for online purchases?
If you'd like to pay for an online order with a McCoy's gift card, select the "pay in store" option and pay with your gift card when you visit the store to pick up your order.
Can I purchase a gift card while I'm shopping for other items
Each gift card purchase is a separate transaction. If you'd like to purchase multiple gift cards, please complete an order for each card. If you're shopping for other items, please complete that transaction first and then purchase your gift card.