10/2UF-W/GX25 Building Wire, #10 AWG Wire, 2 -Conductor, 25 ft L, Copper Conductor, PVC Insulation
1 Available at SAN MARCOS
Type THHN insulation, rated 90 deg C, 600 V. Gray PVC jacket. For applications of direct burial, dwellings not exceeding 3 floors above grade, underground feeder to outdoor lighting or apparatus, exposed or concealed wiring in damp, moist, wet, dry and corrosive locations, general branch circuit wiring and new wiring or replacement wiring. Flame-retardant, moisture, fungus and corrosion-resistant. Sunlight-resistant jacket. JC-30B Federal specification, ASTM B-3, ASTM B-8 and NY state DOS 16120-880923-2002. UL listed.
- Southwire Type UF-B cable is manufactured as a 2 or 3 conductor cable, with or without a ground wire
- Copper conductors are annealed (soft) copper, solid or compressed stranded
- Phase conductors are PVC insulated, nylon jacketed, color coded for identification purposes
- Jacketed with sunlight, moisture and fungus-resistant gray PVC
- Underground feeder and branch circuit cable