49218 Sanding Disc, 5 in Dia, Coated, P220 Grit, Very Fine, Aluminum Oxide Abrasive, C-Weight Paper Backing
1 Available at SAN MARCOS
The A290 fine grit paper hook-and-loop vacuum disc combines a P-graded aluminum oxide abrasive for outstanding durability and fast cut action with a fiber-reinforced, flexible C-weight latex-saturated backing for strength. The open coat, water-based stearate no-fil coating and vacuum holes help resist loading to ensure durability. Select the A290 vacuum disc for fine grit dry sanding and finishing applications involving aluminum, composites, fiberglass and wood. For convenient installation and removal, the disc features a hook-and-loop back.
- P-graded aluminum oxide abrasive provides increased life, fast cut rate, consistent finish
- Water-based stearate, no-fil coating, open coat and vacuum holes minimize loading and maximize dust collection and life
- Unique fiber reinforced, flexible C-weight latex saturated backing provides 50 to 60% improvement in tear strength while retaining flexibility
- Good choice and value for fine grit dry sanding, finishing and micro-finishing aluminum, fiberglass, composites, hardwoods and softwoods
- Hook-and-loop back for easy disc mounting and changing