Look for the yellow tag and YellaWood® brand pressure treated lumber. It’s the environmental choice for outdoor building.
For nearly forty years consumers have been turning to Great Southern Wood for the best pressure treated lumber products available. They know that for the best protection against rot, fungal decay and termite attack all they need to look for is the little "yella tag." It represents quality, and they know it means their project will withstand the weather season after season. Here’s why:
- Treated with the first wood preservative process certified as an Environmentally Preferable Product by Scientific Certification Systems.
- Durable and designed for outdoor construction.
- Lifetime Residential and Agricultural Limited Warranty against structural damage caused by fungal decay and termites for above ground, ground contact and fresh water contact applications. See warranty for specific provisions.
- Limited 15 Year Warranty for Fence Boards. See warranty for specific provisions.
- Use for many different building projects such as fences, structural lumber, sill plates, outdoor furniture, patios, decks, garden edging, and landscaping structures.
- Building code compliant.
- Copper-based preservative with a co-biocide.
Check out the McCoy’s Online Product Catalog and see YellaWood® brand products and prices for your area.
YellaWood® and the yellow tag are federally registered trademarks of Great Southern Wood Preserving, Inc.
How we work
McCoy’s is a fourth-generation, family-owned supplier of lumber, building supplies and farm and ranch equipment with supply stores in Texas, New Mexico, Mississippi, Arkansas and Oklahoma. We share your passion for building. And we welcome the opportunity to know and serve you better.