PerforMAX Series 400ARHR Toilet Fill Valve, 10 to 15 in Connection, Plastic Body, Anti-Siphon: Yes
3 Available at SAN MARCOS
Fluidmaster® recommends the PerforMAX® fill valve for toilets manufactured from 1994 to the current time (works on older toilets). If you are replacing the fill valve, we recommend you also replace the flapper with the 502 flapper for the ideal performance. The 502 flapper works on both old and new 2 in flush valve toilets. The most powerful toilet fill valve on the market. The 400AH is also known as the 400ARHR. With efficient and ultra-quite fill the 400AH replaces other inefficient or outdated fill valve designs. Help prevent excessive or inadequate bowl fill levels. The 400AH is a code approved, anti-siphon design, that won't contaminate the fresh water supply. Some toilet models not supported - Glacier Bay® or Niagara® flapperless toilets, one-piece toilets.
- Quietest, most powerful solution to fix and upgrade your toilet
- 2X greater bowl refill delivers a more powerful flush for 1.6 or lower gpf toilets
- Water saving roller clamp lets you regulate the fill level in the bowl
- Ideal for newer, high efficiency toilets (HET), 1.6 gal or less
- EZ twist height adjusts from 10 to 15 in to fit most tanks