We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and make sure you have what you need to get your job done. Most new, unopened merchandise sold by McCoy’s can be returned to any McCoy’s store within 90 days of purchase for a full refund of the original purchase price. All returned products must be in resalable condition and include all of their components.
To process a return, we will need the following:
- The name, phone number and address of the person returning the merchandise.
- A receipt for the order.
- The original form of payment, if paid with a debit or credit card.
We can issue returns with a valid sales receipt and in the original form of payment (credit card, cash, etc.). If you made the purchase with a gift card or store credit, we will refund it as credit towards a future purchase with McCoy’s in the form of a gift card.
- Refunds are not available on Special Orders, delivery charges, handling, and service charges.
- If you do not have your receipt, you must bring in a valid ID and we will process the refund for credit in the form of a gift card which can be used towards a future purchase with McCoy’s.
- If the order was originally paid for by debit or credit card and the card is not present at the time of return, credit will be issued in the form of a gift card which can be used for a future purchase with McCoy’s. The original purchase must be verifiable by receipt before the return can be processed.
- After 90 days, unopened, resaleable items may be returned for credit as a gift card which can be used towards a future purchase with McCoy’s. Your receipt and a valid ID are required.