RWG04GN Wire-Filled Economy Gate, 4 ft W Gate, 50-1/2 in H Gate, 20 ga Frame Tube/Channel, 8 ga Mesh Wire
7 Available at SAN MARCOS
Wire-filled economy gates are an attractive option for driveways, pastures or other non-crowding applications as these gates are not recommended for heavy-pressure situations. These gates are the perfect choice anywhere field fencing is used, such as enclosures for small livestock like sheep and goats. The lower 35 in of this gate is filled with 8 ga, 2 x 4 in welded wire mesh. These lightweight gates feature single-piece vertical stays that are fitted through drilled rails to provide additional strength and structural integrity. The high-quality architectural grade powder-coated finish with UV inhibitors helps the gate resist scratching and sunlight damage, adding years of life to your investment.
- Each gate comes standard with a gate hardware package that includes a chain latch and the lag bolts and hinges necessary for hanging your gate
- Single-piece vertical stay constructed from 1.05 in OD, 20 ga tubing fitted through drilled rails
- All gates are 5 in shorter than stated lengths to allow for proper clearance through an opening of that size
- Each gate includes the necessary hardware for hanging
- Rails constructed from 1.66 in OD, 22 ga tubing