883575 Machine Bushing, 9/16 in ID, 1 in OD, 18 ga Thick, Steel, Zinc-Plated
5 Available at SAN MARCOS
Machine bushings are specially designed washers used for quick, accurate spacing on shafts. They reduce wear between moving parts and prevent marring of finishes. Machine bushings can also be used for accurate spacing on any type of rod or shaft.
- Ideal for use in myriad mechanical applications
- Used to create gaps between fasteners, gears, pulleys or other machine parts
- Prevents marring of finishes
- Made of high-strength gauged steel
- These machine bushings for Hillman deep drawer measure 9/16 in ID x 1 in OD and are constructed from 18 ga steel