290012 Fender Washer, 1/4 in ID, 1 in OD, 0.08 to 0.51 in Thick, Steel, Zinc-Plated
0 Available at SAN MARCOS
A fender washer is a flat washer with a thinner body and an increased outer diameter. They are chosen when a large outer diameter is required for an increased bearing surface and surface load reduction. Designed for auto body repair, fender washers are commonly used in sheet metal work, plumbing and electrical applications where a large washer diameter is needed.
- Larger surface area than standard flat washers
- Increased outer diameter to disperse pressure
- Prevents a nut, bolt or screw from pulling through the material
- Can also be used as a spacer
- Zinc finish for moderate weather protection