PS-50 Cable Staple, 1/2 in W Crown, 1-1/4 in L Leg, Plastic/Polyethylene
3 Available at SAN MARCOS
For metallic and non-metallic cording and cable. Easy to install, drive both zinc-plated nails together without splitting wood. Recessed nail heads for minimum exposure. Smooth saddle (3/8 in width) prevents damage to insulation. High-grade, injection molded polypropylene resists rot, rust, deterioration and effects of extreme temperature, non-conductive for safe and secure cable fastening.
- Polyethylene saddles will not rust, rot or deteriorate
- Zinc-plated nails resist rust and corrosion
- Fast and easy installation
- Nail heads are recessed for minimum exposure
- This staple secures NM, UF and other types of non-metallic cable