ProSand 82075 Sanding Sponge, 4-1/2 in L, 2-7/8 in W, 80 Grit, Coarse, Aluminum Oxide Abrasive
2 Available at SAN MARCOS
Our super sharp abrasive and new coating method make these sponges resist clogging, cut faster and last longer than general sanding sponges and up to 5X longer than conventional and paper. The various sizes and grit combinations offer maximum versatility and flexibility for sanding curved, contoured or flat surfaces of wood, metal, paint, plastic and drywall.
- Durable, abrasive-coated foam lasts up to 5X longer than sandpaper with resistance to tearing
- High-performance, open coat aluminum oxide grain cuts faster, lasts longer and resists clogging
- Flexible and conformable to shapes and contours making sanding of various surfaces and hard-to-reach areas easier
- Washable for extended life, rinse and reuse
- Dual angle sponge gives you the versatility to reach difficult areas easily