CASE 00079 Folding Pocket Knife, 2.57 in Clip, 1.88 in Sheep Foot, 1.76 in Pen L Blade, Chrome Vanadium Steel Blade
2 Available at San Marcos
Stockman packs three blades in a convenient but very practical pocket knife. The clip and sheepfoot blade sit on the pocket end while the pen blade sits on the cap end. The clip blade is commonly used as a multi-purpose blade and preferred for detail work. The sheepfoot blade allows for added strength at the point making it great for carving and achieving a clean cut. The pen blade is great for light work. This knife is constructed with our chrome vanadium (CV) steel. Some knife lovers will settle for nothing less than chrome vanadium blades, since this special formula of alloyed steel is the "original" CASE blade steel. CASE chrome vanadium blades are known for their edge-holding ability and easy resharpening. However, they are less resistant to rusting, pitting and discoloration than stainless steel.
- The clip blade is extremely versatile, just the thing for those everyday tasks at work or around the house
- With a sharp point for piercing, the shape allows for better control of the cutting edge
- The sheepfoot blade features a straight edge and a curved back, which allows for greater tip strength and control of the cutting edge with your fingers
- Originally designed for trimming sheep's hooves and this blade is ideal for carving, carpentry work
- The pen blade shape was originally designed to cut and sharpen turkey quills for use as ink pens