LEAKBARRIER 90LB-BLK Mineral Surfaced Roofing Roll, 36 ft L, 36 in W, 108 sq-ft Coverage Area, Asphalt/Fiberglass
$ 51.99 / Roll
0 Available at SAN MARCOSThis item has a maximum purchase limit of 20. Please contact the store if you require a higher quantity.
Fiberglass mineral surfaced roll roofing is a glass fiber reinforced asphalt coated product with a ceramic granular surface to protect against UV, weathering and physical damage. It is lightly coated with a mineral release material on the bottom side. Fiberglass mineral surfaced roll roofing is a general-purpose roofing product designed for use in new roofing and re-roofing installations utilizing hot mopping asphalt, cold process adhesives or mechanical fasteners. While frequently used for residential low slope applications such as porches and carports or as flashing material, it can also be used as a base sheet in commercial applications.
- Versatile and easy-to handle
- Durable and cost-effective
- Reinforced with glass fiber mat ensuring dimensional stability during installation
- Specially formulated asphalt gives lasting performance
- Minimal dead load weight
- Low slope residential and commercial use
- Rolls lay flat and resist wrinkling for easy application
- Factory controlled characteristics